- February 22, 2018 Phase II of Cayce Riverwalk Reopened Today
- January 9, 2018 Update on Cayce Riverwalk
- Cayce Riverwalk Repair Update as of May 11, 2017
- North End of West Columbia Riverwalk Now Open
- Portion of West Columbia Riverwalk Closed Due to Flooding
- West Columbia Riverwalk and Amphitheater Open
- Parking Information for Riverwalk Ribbon Cutting and Rhythm on the River
- Parts of Riverfront Park Under Repair
- West Columbia Riverwalk plans to Reopen in April
September 22: Guided Walking History Tours, 12,000 year History Park, 10 a.m. and 1 p.m.
September 28 – October 19: Rhythm on the River Fall Concert Series, West Columbia Riverwalk Park and Amphitheater, Friday nights, 6 to 9 p.m.
October 6 – December 1: Guided Walking History Tours, 12,000 Year History Park , 1 and 3 p.m.
September 29: SC Archaeological Society’s Archaeology Field Day, 12,000 Year History Park., 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
October 20: Nature in the Park: Nature Discovery Walk for Families, 12,000 Year History Park, 1 t0 4 p.m.
November 10: Battle of Congaree Creek Civil War Encampment and Tours, 12,000 Year History Park, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
November 10: Lantern Tour – Battle of Congaree Creek, 12,000 Year History Park, 6 p.m.